T H O U G H T S O F A D R E A M E R .


Don't you think of it as a miraculous thing that someone who was a stranger could mean so much to you in the end? The world is so full of things beyond our understanding I could simply laugh out loud :))

I really can't believe how fast time flies. Second terms begins tomorrow- later, actually..:p- and I already have to end my holiday where I doze off and fall to sleep to mid-day. My life had been a really good one. I had a very good last day of the holiday- shopping with my mom! I waited for it since the beginning of the holiday, and only now that our schedules fit. I got a pretty beige turtleneck blouse, a black military cardigan, and black-white-pink checkered shirt. Now I feel really fulfilled and refreshed, ready for the second term I'll face this year :))

Well, my goals are set, and beginning from NOW I have to make them come true. I have my dreams and they, by no means, are really high. But I actually simply want to be 'someone', 'someone'. When people hear I want to be a doctor, they always say things like, it will be very tough. It will be really hard to get rich and so on. I stay silent and thought ,"Actually, no." And then streams of dreams flew into my mind. I want to be everything because I love everything! For this year, I have to keep up my grades and I have targeted it to be 95 on average. And seeing that I have struggled hard to get a 90-something average, it will be tough. But I still have that lazy bouts last term, so I believe I can! I also want to get a medal on IT olympiad. Then I want to pass the UEEs and enter NUS. And so on.

Though aside of that, I have still many things in mind. Fashion. Shopping. Blogging. Writing. I want to win the Pulitzer prize. I want to have a renowned fashion blog. But my main problem is that, usually I have pairs of clothings that matches perfectly well. But I just don't have confidence to wear them: I simply hate how people turned and looked at me. My mom said though, " which one is better, wearing high-fashion clothes and grabbing attention, or wearing boring clothes with no attention at all?" SHe was right, but I don't have enough confidence though. But she is such an amazing woman! I want to be like her in the future, I'll try :))


And my dream is simply it. I just want to see myself, having the occupation I always dreamed, with 'thank you' cards filling my whole wall like I saw in the hospital in Singapore. I would have a cherry red cadillac, married, have some children of my own and adopted others. I would do photography, or write a novel in my pastime :p I will go to Orchard or Champs-Elysee and shop till I drop. But the first step is this second year, second term of high school :)) And my dreams begins here!

This year I will be very busy, really busy, and I swore that I'll work all my life into my dreams. See ya, then =) Wish me luck in my mission and my dreams!!

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

GABRIELE

My Photo
Mademoiselle GABRIELLE
Makassar, South Celebes, Indonesia
A little silly bundle of cheerios - Talkative and loves to express herself - Hot-headed, grumpy, but overall nice - 3 years standing debater, ex-math - Loves science: IT, bio, and chem especially - Loves fine arts, especially music and literatures (Kafka, Nabokov, Kawabata, Marquez) - Loves fashion, design, and vintage - A big fan of Audrey Hepburn and Coco Chanel - Givenchy is my soul-designer - Adores Miss Cherie and Eaudemoiselle, they're so amazing I could drink them - In love - The rest is yet, undefined.
View my complete profile

LABELS

POPULAR ARTICLES

PAGE VIEWS

FOLLOWERS

NETWORKED BLOGS

rougedystopia@yahoo.com. all content copyright of GABRIELLE JESSICA 2011. all rights reserved. Powered by Blogger.