MY MANGA LIST


Well, after my anime list, here goes my manga list :))


1. Bleach
7/10 - Publishing

A pretty good manga to read and it's popular too, so it's pretty much a must! Only that I don't think the story is that good >.< It becomes boring after time, but it's not really bad actually. xD

2. Claymore
8.5/10 - Publishing

I love its story!!! Nice manga, really recommend it!! Sexy girls in gears and big claymores and flesh and bones scattered everywhere. This manga is quite bloody btw. xD

3. Fairy Tail
8/10 - Publishing

This manga is still in developing stages and its plot is developing too, but either way it is a really good one to read. It's more like small accidents intertwined together, not forming such big plot as the one in Bleach or Naruto, but it has that epic moments too :))

4. Katekyou Hitman Reborn
9/10 - Publishing

EPIC! I LOOVE this manga. Lots. Not only they have unique ways of fighting but the plots, setting, stories are cute! (!) The first 60 chapters sucks, but the rest are...whoa O.O

5. Naruto
 8/10- Publishing

I think everyone reads this :p Naruto is a pretty good one I think, better than Bleach :)) But there are some things from it that I don't like >.<

6. Onani Master Kurosawa
9/10- Completed

LOL manga's cute xDD No, it is not an adult manga, but for a romantic comedy manga it's an epic one...:)) Love it lots!!

7. Uzumaki
8/10 - Completed

This is a horror manga a friend referred to me, it totally freaks me out. I hate horrors .__. so i was totally like 'darn!' but i have to be objective and..i think..since this freaks me out for nights...it's a good one. *stabs*


More on later, and I think there are some I miss xDDD Yes, I don't read manga quite often..xDD not as often as I watch anime, and lately, reading lits. :)) but I am trying to read more xD

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

GABRIELE

My Photo
Mademoiselle GABRIELLE
Makassar, South Celebes, Indonesia
A little silly bundle of cheerios - Talkative and loves to express herself - Hot-headed, grumpy, but overall nice - 3 years standing debater, ex-math - Loves science: IT, bio, and chem especially - Loves fine arts, especially music and literatures (Kafka, Nabokov, Kawabata, Marquez) - Loves fashion, design, and vintage - A big fan of Audrey Hepburn and Coco Chanel - Givenchy is my soul-designer - Adores Miss Cherie and Eaudemoiselle, they're so amazing I could drink them - In love - The rest is yet, undefined.
View my complete profile

LABELS

POPULAR ARTICLES

PAGE VIEWS

FOLLOWERS

NETWORKED BLOGS

rougedystopia@yahoo.com. all content copyright of GABRIELLE JESSICA 2011. all rights reserved. Powered by Blogger.