NEW.YEAR.IS.HERE


Its January the third and it's a bit late...but right now I looked back to this same day last year and felt very glad! :) I have changed a lot and finally arrived here, knowing myself and my goals much better, and now I try to keep a strict hand on myself and do the tons of new years resolutions I made. :3
I am now keeping a diary to treasure my memories during this year, because I had a lot of wonders last year and I don't want to miss them again this year! And a blog, because I love writing and expressing myself and blogging is one way to do so.. :))

It's only that I am feeling very happy and blessed. And wish I can stay so with new traits I determined to pick up this year: patience, maturity, and positive thinking. yays-

So...here I am! with new year, and fresh new start, wish me luck!

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

GABRIELE

My Photo
Mademoiselle GABRIELLE
Makassar, South Celebes, Indonesia
A little silly bundle of cheerios - Talkative and loves to express herself - Hot-headed, grumpy, but overall nice - 3 years standing debater, ex-math - Loves science: IT, bio, and chem especially - Loves fine arts, especially music and literatures (Kafka, Nabokov, Kawabata, Marquez) - Loves fashion, design, and vintage - A big fan of Audrey Hepburn and Coco Chanel - Givenchy is my soul-designer - Adores Miss Cherie and Eaudemoiselle, they're so amazing I could drink them - In love - The rest is yet, undefined.
View my complete profile

LABELS

POPULAR ARTICLES

PAGE VIEWS

FOLLOWERS

NETWORKED BLOGS

rougedystopia@yahoo.com. all content copyright of GABRIELLE JESSICA 2011. all rights reserved. Powered by Blogger.