FASHION=INSPIRATION.



LOL so many articles I write today :))

I recently bought a nice print skirt but I don't know what to match it with >.< I found a tee that fit, but it still looks so simple. Tried to find inspiration over in WikiFashion but stuck in this epic collection! They are Stretsis for Spring-Summer 10/11 :))

Here are the pics :

1. Bondage skirt+tees with cute sleeve 2. tees, leggings, cardigans 3. normal tees, skirt, and cardigans =) 4. epic glamour dress +shirt gives you that killer look 5. dress with cropped shirt, wows! 6. i love the bag <3 7. sweet shirt and skirt, all translucent, with jacket around the waist.

8D I learned a lot about pale colors, muted palletes and that doll look :))

Now I think I am going to add a loose denim shirt outside my skirt and tees...lol xD denim totally rocks!! I rarely use denim before but I am going to try new looks nao :D More later!

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

GABRIELE

My Photo
Mademoiselle GABRIELLE
Makassar, South Celebes, Indonesia
A little silly bundle of cheerios - Talkative and loves to express herself - Hot-headed, grumpy, but overall nice - 3 years standing debater, ex-math - Loves science: IT, bio, and chem especially - Loves fine arts, especially music and literatures (Kafka, Nabokov, Kawabata, Marquez) - Loves fashion, design, and vintage - A big fan of Audrey Hepburn and Coco Chanel - Givenchy is my soul-designer - Adores Miss Cherie and Eaudemoiselle, they're so amazing I could drink them - In love - The rest is yet, undefined.
View my complete profile

LABELS

POPULAR ARTICLES

PAGE VIEWS

FOLLOWERS

NETWORKED BLOGS

rougedystopia@yahoo.com. all content copyright of GABRIELLE JESSICA 2011. all rights reserved. Powered by Blogger.