WISHLIST


If you notice I have got rid of the page views graph! :D I don't like to see how the graph descended >.< It really eases my mind this way :))

I am free until 6 today. I have planned my daily timetable and now I shall fill my night from 6 onwards with studying! A daily school exercise chapter, UEEs exercise for one hour, one hour programming exercise and then any addition studying if there should be any exams. Then one hour of online world xD It shall be tough though T.T

I just realized the problem is..that I really want to do a lot of things. And I easily lost my passion and really easily distracted. I have like twenty things I want to do but now I really have to set on my priorities >.< now the thing I'd do is to manage time and finish my school things, if can, earlier than the expectd time. If I have really spare time and holidays then I'll slowly tick things out of my list...random passions like photography, languages and literature. xD Wish me luck though! When you work hard, weeks always feel soooo slow. And it's gonna be tough. But it's the only path and I will try my hardest!!


In the meantime of my free hour...which should dissapear soon when school is already back to its normal activities..I will post my wishlist. xD


mustard skirt. Really enchanting with pastel coloured or denim tops :))




Gorgeous pastel pumps <3



cape =33

and vintage dresses and cardigans. I have a total cardigan and blazer shortage right now!! Oh, and shirts, all kind of shirts >.< Really, really many things in my shopping list, and really have to find spare time to tick them off because soon I'd have no time to shop at all! :((


There. Now I shall go to sleep, because I only slept for 3 hours last night due to watching Marie Antoinette. Fashionable movie!! For 18th century style o.o
See ya, then. c.h.e.e.r.i.o~!!

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

GABRIELE

My Photo
Mademoiselle GABRIELLE
Makassar, South Celebes, Indonesia
A little silly bundle of cheerios - Talkative and loves to express herself - Hot-headed, grumpy, but overall nice - 3 years standing debater, ex-math - Loves science: IT, bio, and chem especially - Loves fine arts, especially music and literatures (Kafka, Nabokov, Kawabata, Marquez) - Loves fashion, design, and vintage - A big fan of Audrey Hepburn and Coco Chanel - Givenchy is my soul-designer - Adores Miss Cherie and Eaudemoiselle, they're so amazing I could drink them - In love - The rest is yet, undefined.
View my complete profile

LABELS

POPULAR ARTICLES

PAGE VIEWS

FOLLOWERS

NETWORKED BLOGS

rougedystopia@yahoo.com. all content copyright of GABRIELLE JESSICA 2011. all rights reserved. Powered by Blogger.