MY MOVIE LIST


I love good movies <3 Nothing makes me happier than a box of Jules Destrooper Waffle biscuits, a cup of hot, sweet English Breakfast tea, rain outside my window and a good movie!! Here are the list of movies I've watched (and remember). I only insert movies that are good enough :))



~ROMANTIC DRAMA~


P.S I Love You


8/10

Epic story and it was really sad :(( I cried watching it and the acting was amazing. Nice!!



Pride and Prejudice


8.5/10

Old English Romance, not everyone could appreciate it maybe but I think the movie is really good. I love the scenes and the acting, it was really gorgeous! Mr.Darcy T.T



Titanic


8.5/10

I watched this movie like, gigazilion times, :p but it was a pretty good one. Leonardo. Dicaprio. *dies* I don't like it anymore since it bores me now, but I agree this movie is good. :3



A Walk to Remember


8/10

Another heart-tearing movie, this makes you shed tears all the time. The movie itself is not really special, but the story was really sad :(( It was just...pure love *takes tissue*



The Other Boleyn Girl


8/10

Well, the movie has a pretty good story, nothing really special though. It was nice how they manage to create that luscious court of Henry VIII where almost all people are beheaded. :p The acting was nice though :) Scarlett!



Wuthering Heights (2003)


4/10

They destroyed the novel. End of story.



The Twilight Saga


6/10

Edward Cullen and Jacob Black fighting half-naked. I think this series are nothing..really special..a bit to the meh side actually .____.


King Kong


9/10

*grabs tissue*



Casablanca


9.5/10

One word. EPIC.



Ever After: A Cinderella Story


8.7/10

I salute this movie! Taking CInderella as a historical story, a really unusual point of view. Adore it. Lots.



~ROMANTIC COMEDY~


( Not really 'comedy', only that they have those funny moments unlike above xD)


Roman Holiday


8.9/10

Cheers to Miss Audrey Hepburn's debut!! She looks totally amazing and besides that I LOVE vintage movies, the story was just...yeays!!



Breakfast at Tiffany's


9/10

HOLIDAY GOLIGHTLY. Really, I am going to name my daughter Holiday in the future. T.T This movie was (!) amazing!! Great!! >.< And Moon River was COOOOOOOOOOOOOOL. And the acting was...wow wow wow. >.< I totally fell in love with all the vintage sights, I mean, how fun it is to live like a Holiday Golightly~ >.<



Confessions of a Shopaholic


8.5/10

Style, style, style!! Lots of Ney York bling bling style and I totally love this movie. Its story isn't really something nice but it was worth it! <3



The Devil Wears Prada


9/10

AN EVEN MORE AMAZING STYLE. I was like...stunned seeing the moss green coat, the giraffe-pattern scarf, the headgear and boots *dies* Wish I live in New York! >.<



Bridget Jones' Diary


8/10

Well, a somewhat Pride and Prejudice spinoff but brought in a good way :)))



The Princess Diaries 1 & 2


8/10

Standard story but amazing. I love Mia Thermopolis!! Or Anne Hathaway. xDD
I was amazed when I saw this movie on the first time..LOL and I played it on DVD every day. It was when I was on primary school. xD




How to Date an Otaku Girl


8/10

Cute!!! xDD Not really special but it's really funny!! It's so cute how a guy dates an otaku, especially a BL  otaku lolll xDD The background story is totally unique :p


13 Turns 30

8/10

Standard story, but a good one though..xDD  


~PIECE OF LIFE~

 

Forrest Gump


9.7/10

This movie was...RETARDEDLY AMAZING EPIC UGHHHH!!!!! Forrest Gump was a really innocent man..with extraordinaly life that changes anything. 'Life is a box of chocolate, you never know what you're gonna get'. So true!! RECOMMEND IT HIGHLY.


The Pianist


9/10

A really amazing story of a Nazi holocaust survivor...D: It was really thrilling..but good >.< recommend it as well!!


Bicentennial Man


9.5/10

ANOTHER AMAZING PIECE OF LIFE. You see, this man's story is equally good >.< I love it lots!! T.T It's about a robot with imagination and creativity and it tells his struggle to become a human. T.T *cries*


The Bucket List



8.5/10

Another nice movie about how two dying old man adventures around the world xDD It was sad in the end but amazing! Now I have the idea to put my ashes in a chocolate can and place it on..uh, Everest. :p


The Terminal

9/10

What  would you do when you're trapped in JFK Airport International Zone?? Cool movie. And really touching!! <3


Wit

9.1/10

Poetry.


Memoirs of a Geisha

8.7/10

A good movie nevertheless and nice Gion and epic kimono <3 love it so much!! I love Zhang Ziyi!


Slumdog Millionaire

9/10

Well, your life is written and there's something good in your hardships. Cool! >.<


My Name is Khan

9.5/10

My name is Gabrielle and I am not a terrorist. D:

   
~MUSICAL MOVIES~


Sister Act

8.5/10

GOOD MUSIC!! They really turned the music into a different thing, lots of inspirations and stupid funny moments!! <3


Sister Act 2: Back in the Habit

8.8/10

Yay!! Joyful joyful Lord we adore Thee, God of Glory, Lord of love. Indeed!


The Crossroad

9/10

Yayy!! <3 Lots of beautiful guitar playing and Steve Vai playing like demon. Yay yay.


Cadillac Records

8.5/10

Alsooooooooooo amazing. You see those good blues, rock and roll and all those talents in Chess Records <3 Etta James, Little Walter, Muddy Waters!!


The Sound of Music

 9/10

The sound of muuuuuuuuusiiiiiiiiiiiiic. AMAZING!!! I love Captain von Trapp and all the things in the movie >.<


Hairspray

9.2/10

This movie is really funny and really brightens my day!! It has lots of cute music too, especially in the end part!! I hate Zac Efron though ._____________.       


~WAR MOVIES~


Troy

9/10

Amazing, collosal, a saga indeed. Recommend it! xD
 

300

8.3/10

Many historical flaws but good actually :))

 
Die Untergang

9/10

The fall of the Fuhrerbunker depicted in detail...really, really amazing!! There are some shocking scenes and amazing things...I love it <3

 
Valkyrie

9.3/10

I LOVE TOM CRUISE AND KLAUS GRAF VON STAUFFENBERG. Like, seriously >.< and the plan was amazing! The scenes, the shoots, the things are so collosal <3

 
Inglorious Basterds 

9.7/10

I LOVE QUENTIN TARANTINO TOO. T.T It was really amazing amazing amazing amazing, a REALLY GOOD SCRIPT and everything is cooooooooooool. I love it sooooooooo much T.T




>>more coming on later since it will be a really long list ;p<<

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

GABRIELE

My Photo
Mademoiselle GABRIELLE
Makassar, South Celebes, Indonesia
A little silly bundle of cheerios - Talkative and loves to express herself - Hot-headed, grumpy, but overall nice - 3 years standing debater, ex-math - Loves science: IT, bio, and chem especially - Loves fine arts, especially music and literatures (Kafka, Nabokov, Kawabata, Marquez) - Loves fashion, design, and vintage - A big fan of Audrey Hepburn and Coco Chanel - Givenchy is my soul-designer - Adores Miss Cherie and Eaudemoiselle, they're so amazing I could drink them - In love - The rest is yet, undefined.
View my complete profile

LABELS

POPULAR ARTICLES

PAGE VIEWS

FOLLOWERS

NETWORKED BLOGS

rougedystopia@yahoo.com. all content copyright of GABRIELLE JESSICA 2011. all rights reserved. Powered by Blogger.