MY ANIME LIST


Here you go with my anime list! I have long not watched anime, T.T because of the hectic school but I miss it lots and here is the list of animes I manage to gather :D

So I am grading them, ten stars means they are perfect and the other way round. xD


~COMPLETED~

BLEACH: Fade to Black

*****

For some reason I don't really like this one movie -.- It was like..quite beyond expectation -.-

BLEACH: Memories of Nobody

********

LOL this one's quite good. xD I don't really remember Bleach movies anymore but I remember this one is good :))

BLEACH: The DiamondDust Rebellion

********

This one is also quite decent. xD The story and all about Hitsugaya is amazing!


BLEACH: The Sealed Sword Frenzy

****

I hate this one. End of story.


Chobits

********

I like this anime. It has a really good story, totally CLAMP-ish lol xD love it lots.

Claymore

********

I like this one too!! It is amazing, really nice story, nice battles (bloody). Girls in gears? Hell yeah. xD Though, it only takes about half of the original manga, which is twice as good, but this is also good enough :))

CODE GEASS: Lelouch of the Rebellion R1

*********

Nine stars! Yup, a TOTALLY amazing anime and Lelouch is sooooooo cool!! I like the concept of the story, all the tales and the Geasses and so on. xD But this is only the beginning!

CODE GEASS: Lelouch of the Rebellion R2

*********

AGAIN nine stars! It is really COOL how the stories and things turned out, I never thought everything would be like that. If not only because someone spoiled it to me. *stabs* But still, REALLY REALLY cool. Recommend it.

Death Note

*******

Acceptable. Though I don't think it is quite good, but things get better in the end. xD Still, it is not as good as I expected but yeah~

Ergo Proxy

*********

A CRAZY GOOD ANIME. RECOMMEND IT. I really LOVE this anime from its story, characters, to scenes and all...everything is so artistic! The maker swims deep into various things and philosophies and it is really amazing. You also will never know how things would turn out. Absolutely love it. The story's a bit heavy though xD And it's like, dystopic, steampunk, it doesn't really make you feel good watching it. xD

Fate/Stay Night

********

Really good too!! <3 <3 <3 This is a really good anime, nice story, nice ideas, love it! <3 Ouran High School Host Club

*******

LOL prepare to LAUGH! It is totally STUPID, baka, amazing xDDDD With those yaoi jokes xDDD

Shakugan no Shana

********

Standard of a good anime xDD It has a nice story as well, though same as above and all, not really the one that obsesses me. but still!! <3 <3 Spirited Away

*********

NICE! It has an amazing story, totally classic Japanese! Something I'd recommend to all xDD

Vampire Knight

*******

Lol, standards of a Shoujo anime with super handsome vampires and vampire hunters and humans on the line xD It has a standard story, quite good actually, though I never liked shoujo that much :|

xxxHolic

********

interessant! xD This anime has cuuuute story and somewhat nice feeling...that makes you feel kinda jazzy watching it. lol xD

~IN PROGRESS~

BLEACH

*******

Yeah, that same pretty good story. xD I don't really like it now though...it's like..meh ~.~

Naruto

********

It has a gooooood story from the beginning and now it gets quite better...xDD

One Piece

*********

I don't watch this anime really much, but all i know one piece is a master piece! xD it has a NICE AMAZING COOOOOOOOOOOOOL story, nice characters and that STUPID SILLY BAKA moments and also that tearful moments T.T uwahhh T.T

Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicle

********

Also a good one to watch, I like the story and the little adventures xDDDD Only I haven't finished it ~.~


~WATCHING LIST

Neon Genesis Evangelion
Clannad
RahXephon
Cowboy Bebop
Samurai Champloo
Kimi no Todoke
My Neighbor Totoro
Itazura no Kiss
5 Centimeters per Second


There might be some I miss T.T But that's pretty much it! ^.^

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

GABRIELE

My Photo
Mademoiselle GABRIELLE
Makassar, South Celebes, Indonesia
A little silly bundle of cheerios - Talkative and loves to express herself - Hot-headed, grumpy, but overall nice - 3 years standing debater, ex-math - Loves science: IT, bio, and chem especially - Loves fine arts, especially music and literatures (Kafka, Nabokov, Kawabata, Marquez) - Loves fashion, design, and vintage - A big fan of Audrey Hepburn and Coco Chanel - Givenchy is my soul-designer - Adores Miss Cherie and Eaudemoiselle, they're so amazing I could drink them - In love - The rest is yet, undefined.
View my complete profile

LABELS

POPULAR ARTICLES

PAGE VIEWS

FOLLOWERS

NETWORKED BLOGS

rougedystopia@yahoo.com. all content copyright of GABRIELLE JESSICA 2011. all rights reserved. Powered by Blogger.