UNDEFINED UNDEFINED


Phew!! just finished to edit the layouts and all about the blog. Tired, but fun! Now I has cutey littly birdy up thar :p I decided to use a vintage feeling blog at first, in the end I reverted to this cute bird. lolol xD

And..right all the way in! i won't say too much about me or bother giving an introduction because you already have links to my facebook and tweets, and besides you would know me over by time. :)) i have recently discovered some fashion tidbits i like, and want to post them here!


^^look! my FAVOURITE style ever and I think a glorious masterpiece of design. a simple piece that looks so elegant! that shows the power of a LBD (little black dress) luls xD


But right now, of course I can't use that style .__. so I'm trying to find some new kickin mixmatch :)) I have thought about socks + mary janes...old-school style. How about some long flowy vintage skirt and loose white blouse? xD I noticed my style could be too feminine at times so I decided to start having some edgy, statement fashion pieces. Maybe feminine dress + (not heels but) boots?? :p


I have many many ideas in mind but too lazy to find pictures that fit =3 so more on that later! :D cheerios!

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

GABRIELE

My Photo
Mademoiselle GABRIELLE
Makassar, South Celebes, Indonesia
A little silly bundle of cheerios - Talkative and loves to express herself - Hot-headed, grumpy, but overall nice - 3 years standing debater, ex-math - Loves science: IT, bio, and chem especially - Loves fine arts, especially music and literatures (Kafka, Nabokov, Kawabata, Marquez) - Loves fashion, design, and vintage - A big fan of Audrey Hepburn and Coco Chanel - Givenchy is my soul-designer - Adores Miss Cherie and Eaudemoiselle, they're so amazing I could drink them - In love - The rest is yet, undefined.
View my complete profile

LABELS

POPULAR ARTICLES

PAGE VIEWS

FOLLOWERS

NETWORKED BLOGS

rougedystopia@yahoo.com. all content copyright of GABRIELLE JESSICA 2011. all rights reserved. Powered by Blogger.