BEDROOM CLUTTER



I randomly decided to do some random clothes mixmatch :3
Since my day is free I decided to try on some clothes mixmatch, looking for inspiration from various fashion blogs. I come up with some idea, but all my items ended up on the most outrageous places!! Not only that high heels on laptop, I also have that pile of clothes on bed and a whole wardrobe cupboard disarray :p My floor looked like a sea of pumps and socks and it was really messy..now that I gathered everything up, I am so tired T.T

I come up with some good idea, but not sure whether I'd really wear them to any  party or what. I always loved to let myself get panicked and then the inspiration would come suddenly, like the idea lightbulb going 'ting!' XD Only I realized I looked quite boring this lately :(( I so need new inspiration. It was really fun though!! And I realized I have sooo many pieces I only used once, or even some I have never wore. I will surely plan out outfits from them :))


Till then, see ya~! XoXo

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

GABRIELE

My Photo
Mademoiselle GABRIELLE
Makassar, South Celebes, Indonesia
A little silly bundle of cheerios - Talkative and loves to express herself - Hot-headed, grumpy, but overall nice - 3 years standing debater, ex-math - Loves science: IT, bio, and chem especially - Loves fine arts, especially music and literatures (Kafka, Nabokov, Kawabata, Marquez) - Loves fashion, design, and vintage - A big fan of Audrey Hepburn and Coco Chanel - Givenchy is my soul-designer - Adores Miss Cherie and Eaudemoiselle, they're so amazing I could drink them - In love - The rest is yet, undefined.
View my complete profile

LABELS

POPULAR ARTICLES

PAGE VIEWS

FOLLOWERS

NETWORKED BLOGS

rougedystopia@yahoo.com. all content copyright of GABRIELLE JESSICA 2011. all rights reserved. Powered by Blogger.