A FOGGY RAINY DAWN


My last two days went perfectly ;)

I woke up on Saturday dawn and I was like, really happy! I was happy to begin with, and you know, morning weather sometimes affect your mood for the entire day. I really love those cool, foggy mornings after hard rain when it feels like afternoon instead of morning! It of course was really hazy and lazy so I had to literally drag myself out from the blanket to take a shower for school. Each class holds the christmas celebration and my class has that present-exchange! xDD I didn't get a good one actually but well~

After leaving school early, I went with my mom to pick some outfit. Then, salon and then going to my friend's birthday party down at Smile's!! I wore a Zara leopard-print one shoulder dress, Feela waist-length black military cardigan with buttons from the collar down to the bottom and a puff long sleeve. Plus glossy black diagonal-caged heels from Gosh, that makes me feel thousan times more sophisticated!!

The party went really well, wonderful and beautiful, and I was really happy for some reasons I won't say here :p Then, home~!


I was realy tired that today I woke up on 11. We had lunch at Smile's again >.< My parents -.- Either way, I somewhat feel really bubblegummy and picked up a plain sweet pink tees, inserted into a sweet greenish blue layered lacy skirt and a gray ankle heels. So I wore a gray half-length cardigan with puffy sleeve :)) and a thrifted bus-shaped bag! I absolutely LOVE that bag because it's pale gold, it has that colorful rainbow and a big 'EMILIAO' beside. It was KAWAIII <3

What really makes my day BOMBASTIC was when I shopped along with my mum I went by to Those Little Things She Needs and found my PERFECT PUMPS EVER.

It was black, and velvety, with the perfect height, perfect size. The tip was a bit pointy, but short, so it's cute, like Cissy's nose!! And it was so simply sophisticated! I LOVE IT. I got another pumps as well, a bit lower, and midnight-blue. It has blue posies in the front but the heels shape is cute!!!!


Going back to my task. Shall get everything seriously from tommorow. Till next time~

1 komentar:

lala said... at January 9, 2011 at 8:47 PM

gaby, you should try to post your outfits too! since i know you have a good sense and maybe it can be some inspirations for people? lol :)

Post a Comment

GABRIELE

My Photo
Mademoiselle GABRIELLE
Makassar, South Celebes, Indonesia
A little silly bundle of cheerios - Talkative and loves to express herself - Hot-headed, grumpy, but overall nice - 3 years standing debater, ex-math - Loves science: IT, bio, and chem especially - Loves fine arts, especially music and literatures (Kafka, Nabokov, Kawabata, Marquez) - Loves fashion, design, and vintage - A big fan of Audrey Hepburn and Coco Chanel - Givenchy is my soul-designer - Adores Miss Cherie and Eaudemoiselle, they're so amazing I could drink them - In love - The rest is yet, undefined.
View my complete profile

LABELS

POPULAR ARTICLES

PAGE VIEWS

FOLLOWERS

NETWORKED BLOGS

rougedystopia@yahoo.com. all content copyright of GABRIELLE JESSICA 2011. all rights reserved. Powered by Blogger.