ME, MYSELF, and I


Facts about me! 



LOL I said I won't give introductions, but I decide to write this out anyway :))





~BASIC FACTS~


♛ Me
I am Gabrielle and I am 15 :) A girl of course! Hair: reddish black. Eyes: brown. Height: short. That's all. :p Weight: 45 or around.

♛ Family and Friends
My mother and father, a brother (21) and a little white pomeranian dog, Cissy! He is 3,5 years old right now ^^
I have four best friends,all guys. They are so funny and crazy and they totally brightens my day! Can't live without them, literally!! They have this totally special place in my heart *coughs*especiallyone*coughs* Well, for some reason I like befriending guys better than girls :p Though, I have some close girlfriends too! And I am married to all of them *wuv wuv*

♛ Life
I am currently on the second grade of a pretty good high school :)) I take science concentration. I was a meember of mathematics olympiad team when I was on primary to junior high school, but I lost interest over time =.= so now I enter the IT olympiad. But...to be honest...I love biology over all other sciences =.= Beside of that I am also a member of the debate team..xD

LOL so in the end, I want to enter med.school. My choices are either the University of Indonesia or National University of Singapore, but NUS might be a bit though. xD In any case, I am working hard on my A-Level exercises, just to see if any miracle would happen and my hardwork would take me there. There's nothing wrong in trying hard right? ;) Basically, my life is divided on school, studying for school, studying A-Levels, debate exercises, learning programming and studying biology in my pastimes . xD You see, I am gonna be so busy, so I am going to write all things now in my holiday since my posting speeed is going to be sooo slow after school begins XD

♠ Work
What else but school? And occasional shopper? X3

♠ Religion
Christian-Protestant :))


~HEALTH~


♛ Food and Beverages
I love maaany kinds of food! Pizza, pasta, udon, sushi, yakiniku, salmon. Also, nasi goreng and chinese food like suki, dim sum, cantonese noodle. I hate spicy or sour food and weird food. xD

As in beverages, I like all kinds of milk, coffee (just recently :p), and tea. I love ice cream as well and my favourite taste is gold medal ribbon (vanilla, chocolate, lined with caramel D:) xD I also like vodka and rum (drinking!) but I hate everything else. =D

♛ Condition
Not really good, and don't want to explain here. xD

♛ Bad habbit
Biting my nails and forgetting to eat. Too busy! -.-


~PERSONALITY TRIVIA~


♛ Am
changing and growing up
Happy!
In love~
working hard :))
dreaming ^^

♛ Love
doggies
amazing smart guys~
snacks, chocolate, tiramisu, strawberry and cheese xD
cherry red cadillac
fashion!
elegant or edgy or ladylike pr cute look xD
rain~
romance
literatures, any good art that can help me look at life. xD
debating ^^
ANIME!!

♛ Hate
busybodies
hot days
disappointment
hypocrites.
getting wet
girly guys and metrosexuals .__.
mess!
raggedy hair ~.~
proud annoying people..xD

♛ Fear
every insects! except butterflies maybe. xD
height, blood
losing significant others..
failing T.T

♛ Interests
Literatures
Music
Movies
History
Biology
Chemistry
Physics
Writing
Manga and anime
Debating :))
Fashion and shopping

♛ When I grow up
travel around the world :D
Be a renowned surgeon and help lots of people~
have many children and also adopted ones!
get a pulitzer prize (!) xD
Oh, and have lots of fashion items as well..xD

♛ Favorite thing
Laptop
Necklace
High heels~


~MEDIA~


♛ Idols
Audrey Hepburn
Grace Kelly

♛ TV
Battlestar Galactica
All kinds of anime :))
The Style Network
Masterchef and other gourmet programs that makes you hungry :p

♛ Anime and Manga
Naruto
Bleach
Claymore
Ergo Proxy
Lelouch of the Rebellion
KHR
One Piece
Onani Master Kurosawa
xxxHolic
Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicle
Rozen Maiden
Vampire Knight
Black Butler
D-Gray Man
Fate/Stay Night
(maybe I forgot some xD)

♛ Music
I listen to lots of music and I have a sense on what's popular and what's truly good :p Some music I like enough, but they're on a whole different level with the truly good ones. xD It will be a supahlong list, so I might make a different post on that :))

♛ Fashion Style
-vintage (as in, long flowy skirt and shirts xD)
-ladylike and glamour(with bows, tailored, you know xD)
-summer (summer dresses and boots or a touch of denim..sometimes with pumps) xD

Well basically, in almost all cases, I wear skirts or dresses. It can be either feminine, edgy, or with biker jacket or heels or sneakers or anything. xD Quite rarely I wear leggings or shorts, though that isn't really my style. xD

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

GABRIELE

My Photo
Mademoiselle GABRIELLE
Makassar, South Celebes, Indonesia
A little silly bundle of cheerios - Talkative and loves to express herself - Hot-headed, grumpy, but overall nice - 3 years standing debater, ex-math - Loves science: IT, bio, and chem especially - Loves fine arts, especially music and literatures (Kafka, Nabokov, Kawabata, Marquez) - Loves fashion, design, and vintage - A big fan of Audrey Hepburn and Coco Chanel - Givenchy is my soul-designer - Adores Miss Cherie and Eaudemoiselle, they're so amazing I could drink them - In love - The rest is yet, undefined.
View my complete profile

LABELS

POPULAR ARTICLES

PAGE VIEWS

FOLLOWERS

NETWORKED BLOGS

rougedystopia@yahoo.com. all content copyright of GABRIELLE JESSICA 2011. all rights reserved. Powered by Blogger.