INSOMNIA


image from runwaydaily.com <3
I slept at three last night and I woke up at eight this mornin! and i still feel comppletely energized .____. bet this is the insomnia thingy you get in the holidays. But i am really freaked out by the panda black circle around my eyes- which gives me an unattractive emo look- and it won't dissapear. >.< It has been there since I was like...on the 2nd grade of primary school? O.O Ah, speaking about holidays, school begins the second term on january 6th, which is two days away. I feel quite prepared actually, I have studied some thing before hand, but i have this olympiad thing that stresses me out. i should really begin my programming training really soon --' so i'm using this two days left to have tremendoous fun! yeay!! *cheers* I looked up on the wardrobes and now my obsession is socks! socks with pumps, socks with mary janes, anything. but they give you an old-school-ish, epic look that is totally stylish. lookie~




see?? they look really good. Imagine you in primary school, with that white lace socks and that black polished shoe. and now you look the same again, but with HEELS!! anyway, I love pics number 2 and 3. =3


another is boots and dresses! I flipped over some japanese magazine in the saloon out of boredom and looked at how they matched a flowery, flowy summer dress with statement edgy boots. it was like a moment of inspiration to me!

The only problem is that it would look a bit 'too fashionable' for me to casual hangout or what. so it shall wait until i can go to harajuku or something else where everyone else dresses the same :p



------------

i really want to see myself in the future, wearing a ladylike coat, or cute skirts and shirts, and riding on convertible 50's cherry red cadillac, like the ones in he movie Cadillac Records!

Speaking about the movie. It was amazing. I mean, it has looooots of good music. and nice story as well. And they're true!!! Compare Muddy Watters with Justin Bieber. They are like, 'wow'. I mean, wow to how human society degraded during that time. :p but no, i won't give a really long sermon on that. =P


Either way, I'm in a writing mood. I'll keep writing until I doze of to sleep. cheerious!! <3

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

GABRIELE

My Photo
Mademoiselle GABRIELLE
Makassar, South Celebes, Indonesia
A little silly bundle of cheerios - Talkative and loves to express herself - Hot-headed, grumpy, but overall nice - 3 years standing debater, ex-math - Loves science: IT, bio, and chem especially - Loves fine arts, especially music and literatures (Kafka, Nabokov, Kawabata, Marquez) - Loves fashion, design, and vintage - A big fan of Audrey Hepburn and Coco Chanel - Givenchy is my soul-designer - Adores Miss Cherie and Eaudemoiselle, they're so amazing I could drink them - In love - The rest is yet, undefined.
View my complete profile

LABELS

POPULAR ARTICLES

PAGE VIEWS

FOLLOWERS

NETWORKED BLOGS

rougedystopia@yahoo.com. all content copyright of GABRIELLE JESSICA 2011. all rights reserved. Powered by Blogger.