A M A R A N T A


My all time favourite fictive character, after Jane Eyre and Elizabeth Darcy, is Amaranta Buendia.

Amaranta. I suggest you to read the novel first~ "One Hundred Years of Solitude," by Gabriel Garcia Marquez. Either way, Amaranta, a woman with the bitter heart, cold as ice, resigning into solitude, afraid of love because of her cowardice, is just.....TOO COOL! <3

So when I got home from the tourney yesterday, I got a gift, which may be one of the good things that happened. A 3/4 guitar (which suits me since my fingers are too small), can be switched into electric mode, and classical. Before thinking for long, I decided to name her Amaranta. She will be my companion in solitude and bloody fingers. :p After two days, I can play the opening part of Romance d'Amour quite well, and I can play some simple songs. Still sounds quite bad but I'm really proud of it since I started from scratches. Either way, my fingers hurt now T.T

I got my constructive today from one of my adjus for the debate yesterday and I was really like OOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHH SO IT IS HOW IT SHOULD BE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Seriously. With all the caps. Because I just got enlightened but it is too late T___T I hope I can use my enlightenment for the next debates to come ^^

Many things are stressing me out. They said they're gonna just pick 3 per city for the city selection so that means the chances are quite slim. Numbers should get me optimistic, but I am afraid things are not as good as I hoped it'd be. I just wish, wish, really wish, God will not stop my dream. I honestly say that I waaaaant this so bad. And I don't want to be stopped- yet! Either way, many of our olympiad team will not get through...so early :( It makes me so sad, and lazy to study. But after posting I swear I will. I SWEAR I WILL.

Other things are going well. Tomorrow is a holiday so I'm gonna study until midnight or so, and then tinker with my new keyboard. And dear Amaranta of course. :p

One of the songs I'm learning now is Europe's I'll cry for you (acoustic). It's quite an easy song, but I choose it not only because it is easy but because it is what I feel for someone. =) Adios!

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

GABRIELE

My Photo
Mademoiselle GABRIELLE
Makassar, South Celebes, Indonesia
A little silly bundle of cheerios - Talkative and loves to express herself - Hot-headed, grumpy, but overall nice - 3 years standing debater, ex-math - Loves science: IT, bio, and chem especially - Loves fine arts, especially music and literatures (Kafka, Nabokov, Kawabata, Marquez) - Loves fashion, design, and vintage - A big fan of Audrey Hepburn and Coco Chanel - Givenchy is my soul-designer - Adores Miss Cherie and Eaudemoiselle, they're so amazing I could drink them - In love - The rest is yet, undefined.
View my complete profile

LABELS

POPULAR ARTICLES

PAGE VIEWS

FOLLOWERS

NETWORKED BLOGS

rougedystopia@yahoo.com. all content copyright of GABRIELLE JESSICA 2011. all rights reserved. Powered by Blogger.