CLOSE TO Y.O.U















Why do birds suddenly appear?
Every time you are near?
Just like me, they want to be close to you..

Why do stars fall down from the sky?
Every time you walk by?
Just like me, they want to be close to you..

On the day that you were born the angels come together, and decided to create dream come true..
So they sprinkled moon dust in your hair of gold and stars laid in your eyes of blue…

Now I know, why all the girls in town
Follow you all around..
Just like me, they want to be close to you..

I heard this song on my way home from the tourney- I’m so tired, but the epic song, remixed with a totally soothing jazzy touch, really made my night. And for that time on, until now, I wish you are right beside me. I would have chatted with you and told you about what a long day it had been and how tired I am, and everything will be ok..simply like that. :)
That song was really what I felt for you. By being near you, I became so much happy, and all my fears are gone. In my eyes, you’re almost flawless. I love how you walk and move and smile and all those things said in the song. Your hair aren't gold, your eyes aren't blue, but your hair is black and soft, and your eyes the sparkling brown that hypnotizes me like a quicksand. Well, maybe I'm exaggerating. But that's true, so I guess I'm not.

It isn't like you feel all the same for me. I know we hurt each other way too much, but, know that all we've been through is the reason why I can't live without you. I fear losing your smile, and the laugh that I would actually record and play over and over again. It's so hard. And for the most part, it is me who is at fault =) I suck. Lol xD

But anyway, the time spent with you are the best in my life. You could still be mad to me, or still hate me.. I just want you to know that I don't want to lose you. I had been through it, losing you, and it was the worst nightmare ever. I just hope we could get things straight right again and laugh together again, like we used to do. Or anything. Anything, as long as you will stay by my side.

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

GABRIELE

My Photo
Mademoiselle GABRIELLE
Makassar, South Celebes, Indonesia
A little silly bundle of cheerios - Talkative and loves to express herself - Hot-headed, grumpy, but overall nice - 3 years standing debater, ex-math - Loves science: IT, bio, and chem especially - Loves fine arts, especially music and literatures (Kafka, Nabokov, Kawabata, Marquez) - Loves fashion, design, and vintage - A big fan of Audrey Hepburn and Coco Chanel - Givenchy is my soul-designer - Adores Miss Cherie and Eaudemoiselle, they're so amazing I could drink them - In love - The rest is yet, undefined.
View my complete profile

LABELS

POPULAR ARTICLES

PAGE VIEWS

FOLLOWERS

NETWORKED BLOGS

rougedystopia@yahoo.com. all content copyright of GABRIELLE JESSICA 2011. all rights reserved. Powered by Blogger.