COEURS


The question is: Why should people fall in love in the first place? No one expects it when they fall in love, yet it is always a moment to remember.

Falling in love brings you many things, and opens the world to you. Yet is is always absurd. You don't know when you fell in love, and you might not realize it for...years. :p But it is always the most beautiful thing in the world!

Today is May 17th, and it is a notable day. Not counting that it is Vesak day, OSK-announcement - 1 day, and exactly a month before my 16th birthday, it is also the birthdays of my lovely stepsister, my lovely debating soulmate, and a good junior high classmate. =D

The last 14th of May is suppposed to be my 7th monthsary. I didn't realize it until now since I was so busy but either wayy~

As I said before, love is an absurd thing. I look back at my own love experience and could laugh out loud at it because it is so silly. :p

I guess everything began in junior high school. Only now I see that I had always been in love with him all the time, for like...4 years now. I never thought of him more than as my best friend, but I didn't realize than he had always meant more than that. For that years, I unconsciously knew that I loved him...like the happy feeling that I get around him which I never got anywhere else, with my other best friends. Although I always shunned that feelings by then...I just realized how I loved him when we entered senior high.

He is all I dreamed to have. People would say he's not handsome, but I say he is. I love how he dresses...which is not as vicious as how I hunt for Zara tops of topshop heels...but he looks good (and smells good) everytime. xD He has the smoothest hair and sparkling eyes, and his arms are the best (weirdo). But he's smart, and I love when he teaches me chem. He plays guitar, which sounds amazing. He has curiosity, just like me. He mocks me and teases me like a brother, protects me like a dad, flirts, and understands me like no one else can. But the best thing that makes me fall in love with him is how we can talk bullshit from the Tiber river to spores to colors to Alexios V Doukas and feel sooooooooooo happy after! There's no one on the world who can share motivation, knowledge, and phailness with me like he does. :)

 After all we've been through, I just can't imagine how I could live without him.

He once lost a stabilo cap, and after tireless searching, it was not found. Then he picked the stabilo up and looks at it and caresses it like a child would do to a puppy, and said "Ah, poor one,", and he really looked like a kid by then. He's just tooooooo CUTE!!! xDD I'm not joking. I know my tastes are weird but..well, to each his own. xD

Love takes patience. Love takes two people that are together, and can't live without each other...without them knowing why. With him I see the world. xD There's something more romantic than "Baby, I love you," on 3 AM. Maybe I can start realizing that things like "Have you studied chem? If you don't understand, ask me, ok? ;)" is even more romantic than that.

:) have a good holiday everyone. xx

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

GABRIELE

My Photo
Mademoiselle GABRIELLE
Makassar, South Celebes, Indonesia
A little silly bundle of cheerios - Talkative and loves to express herself - Hot-headed, grumpy, but overall nice - 3 years standing debater, ex-math - Loves science: IT, bio, and chem especially - Loves fine arts, especially music and literatures (Kafka, Nabokov, Kawabata, Marquez) - Loves fashion, design, and vintage - A big fan of Audrey Hepburn and Coco Chanel - Givenchy is my soul-designer - Adores Miss Cherie and Eaudemoiselle, they're so amazing I could drink them - In love - The rest is yet, undefined.
View my complete profile

LABELS

POPULAR ARTICLES

PAGE VIEWS

FOLLOWERS

NETWORKED BLOGS

rougedystopia@yahoo.com. all content copyright of GABRIELLE JESSICA 2011. all rights reserved. Powered by Blogger.